In the past two or so years since I’ve posted things have changed. New house, new baby and most importantly new blog! The projects are bigger than ever before.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
I'm Cheyanne, the face behind the posts.
I'm a recently married 26 year old who has found herself in the middle of a hectic life she never expected. My husband and I own two pieces of property that we are renovating, two cats who own our apartment, and two dogs who always want to play fetch.
I'm a baker by profession, crafter by love, and sugar artist by inspiration.
Thank-you so much for stopping by. I hope you have fun looking around. Feel free to write me a comment or send off an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trying to clean with two large dogs who have decided that they can not be more than 1 foot from me at any time. 2 years ago
- The fabric store has a big sale going on... I just got paid for a cake...time to stock up on some pretty stuff for future projects! 2 years ago
- To bed at 4, up at 7. Time to deliver this cake and get some shut eye before work. 2 years ago
- Husband found an retro a/c in the garage, stayed up late to set it up for my cake decorating...true love. 2 years ago
- Working on wedding cake, playing with some new gum paste techniques...exciting! 2 years ago