In the past two or so years since I’ve posted things have changed. New house, new baby and most importantly new blog! The projects are bigger than ever before.
I'm Cheyanne, the face behind the posts.
I'm a recently married 26 year old who has found herself in the middle of a hectic life she never expected. My husband and I own two pieces of property that we are renovating, two cats who own our apartment, and two dogs who always want to play fetch.
I'm a baker by profession, crafter by love, and sugar artist by inspiration.
Thank-you so much for stopping by. I hope you have fun looking around. Feel free to write me a comment or send off an email at email@example.com.
- Trying to clean with two large dogs who have decided that they can not be more than 1 foot from me at any time. 3 years ago
- The fabric store has a big sale going on... I just got paid for a cake...time to stock up on some pretty stuff for future projects! 3 years ago
- To bed at 4, up at 7. Time to deliver this cake and get some shut eye before work. 3 years ago
- Husband found an retro a/c in the garage, stayed up late to set it up for my cake decorating...true love. 3 years ago
- Working on wedding cake, playing with some new gum paste techniques...exciting! 3 years ago